Todays App Updates

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
People here talk about free games.. But i never get free angry birds even after changing region... What am i missing?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India

EZJ

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Viber updated with new UI
LONDON – October 29, 2013, Viber released an upgraded version for Windows Phone 8 today that provides significantly improved integration with Viber Desktop, along with multiple additional enhancements.

The improved integration with Viber Desktop ensures seamless call transfers between Windows Phone 8 and Desktop (PC and Mac computers running Viber).The new version also includes the following new features:

Select new backgrounds from an all new Background Gallery
Windows Phone 8 Live Tiles, which let you pin your favorite conversations to your Start screen and see them update in real time
Improved push notifications ensure you never miss a message or call
Refreshed look and feel, focused on improved readability and usability
“This release is squarely focused on providing a completely seamless experience for the growing community of Viber users on the Windows Phone platform. Starting with flawless call transfers and moving on to a brand new design that leverages the unique design of the Windows Phone platform, Viber for Windows Phone is now easier to use and more functional than ever before,” said Talmon Marco, CEO of Viber.

The new release is the first step of an elevated focus on the Windows Phone platform and the company has plans to provide additional new features and updates in the near term.

Viber-Windows-Phone-8-620x516.jpg
Viber | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Viber update is exactly what Whatsapp should look like.

I know some want to "stick with the WP theme" but the Photo Hub style is already a iconic layout of WP8 and should be implemented more on apps, Whatsapp being one of the critical ones. It changes the mood / tone of messages a lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999