Todays App Updates

anon(8273151)

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Did you read "Martsicky" post carefully ? if not read this --> "Last edited by Martsicky; Today at 02:42 PM.".
He updated his earlier post with "Network+ and SysApp Pusher" after my post or around same time, so be careful next time when citing things like this.
Anyway I have removed my post as Martsicky's post has both the software updates now.

Are you kidding? You don't know how to read two post above you?

Spammer.

Edit: Network+ showed here, sysapp pusher not...

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
myTube (RykenApps) 1.4.1.3
? Open videos in myTube from the browser
? Search for playlists supported
? Delete playlists
? Search suggestions appear as you type
? Option to remember your position in ?watch later? videos so they resume where you left off when you return to them

an update covered earlier today by WPC is now live in store!

Edit: However its affected by WPS issues, and its showing no update at the moment.

Last edited:

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Plex.

A new (later, WP8 only version) of Plex has appeared in the store. Free too. Strange, as I was expecting an update to the (expensive) paid version I already have:

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=4854f786-ea4b-4db0-b67a-4645c04225d4

EDIT: And now it has disappeared when you click the above link! Was version 1.5.01 and I was able to download it (looks like Nokia only). Search for Plex on your Nokia, and it will come up. Seems to solve most of the issues I had with the old version, with a lot more settings for video quality! :smile:

Last edited:

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
metromail beta - this said there was a new update today and it installed, but the changelog doesnt seem to have been updated and i cant tell what differences

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
NFC Launchit
v2.4.0.0
(12/13/13)
* Added accessibility view that lets you control the app using voice commands making it much easier for people with visual impairments to use the app. Tap the microphone button on the upper right to begin.
* Minor UI enhancements, better animations etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon