Todays App Updates

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
If I am understanding all of this correctly, Jitendra Raghuwanshi was just adding the RapDialer store link to your original update post, which didn't include the link.
I would like to apologise to everyone reading this for starting this utterly pointless thread, apparently we need to post links to the store for every update now. I really can't be bothered, I will leave you all in peace and wish you a happy and productive 2014. I'm outta here, adi?s.

Ganesh Venkat

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I would like to apologise to everyone reading this for starting this utterly pointless thread, apparently we need to post links to the store for every update now. I really can't be bothered, I will leave you all in peace and wish you a happy and productive 2014. I'm outta here, adi?s.

Yeah please leave!

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
After updating 1shot app it is continuously crashing... While opening it immediately crashes... Can any one tell me how to get rid of this prblm.....

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

have a safe trip bro...

-=| Shouted from my Lumia720 using Tapatalk |=-

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
DID Season 4

Last Updates : 21-01-2014
Version : 1.0.0.2
Change Log :
What's New-
* Dance India Dance Season 4.
* See your chats LIVE on Zee TV while DID is on air. India's first true second screen chat experience. Interact with fans and judges and watch videos, participate in discussions, share dance images, like and reply to feeds and much much more..
Link : DID Season 4 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Kevyn Degia

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Meet'm (grindr unofficial client) received a nice update. In particular, if the device cannot find current location, the app will use the last one known. Plus bug fixes, etc.

Ps. I won't bother posting here the app store link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786