Todays App Updates

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
The store essentially checks once per day at some random time (Once you find when it seems to be about the same every day though), so if you don't see an update at that time then you won't see new updates until the same time the next day unless you browse directly to the app and it discovers that it is newer than what you have.

Cheers. I used to wake up to app updates most days but haven't had any for the past 5 days, although I know some updates have been available. I've had to manually go to the store and get them.

zwuncki

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Cheers. I used to wake up to app updates most days but haven't had any for the past 5 days, although I know some updates have been available. I've had to manually go to the store and get them.

Dito, haven't gotten any updates since my L920 came back from repair, of course with a Hardreset after, that was a week ago. I always have to check manually! Not reliable at al!

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Dito, haven't gotten any updates since my L920 came back from repair, of course with a Hardreset after, that was a week ago. I always have to check manually! Not reliable at al!

Somehow this bug is pretty random. Me too, suddenly didn't receive any app updates for more than a month. I think around 1 month and 2 weeks+ And then all of sudden, last Sunday, the Store tile showed 33 updates. I wonder if I didn't visit this page, the number of updates might be so much higher. Updated to 1308 around 2 weeks ago.
Still, I haven't figured out what time my phone check for the update. I can only narrow it down to between 11 p.m. - 6 a.m.

By the way, another app update this morning.

TV Show.

anon(5344611)

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Stopwatch+ v1.0

- Live Tile: small, medium and wide. The handle of the app icon subtly changes position when the stopwatch is running.
- Sharing: support for sharing laps via messaging, email and social networks, including stats such as best lap, total time and average lap time.
- Idle screen detection: by default, Stopwatch+ keeps the screen on while it's running, so you can be confident you won't miss a lap.
- Clipboard: easily copy laps to the clipboard, allowing you to paste them in your favorite app.
- Settings: keep screen on while running, Live Tile color, and confirm before clearing.
- Modern to the core: looks and behaves like a native app, including instant launch, instant resume, fast app switching, beautiful and fluid transitions, and authentically digital design.

QR Code - Stopwatch+.png
Windows Phone Store

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs