Todays App Updates

chataddicted

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Twitter just got a decent update!

• Select your favorite Twitter accounts and receive notifications when they Tweet
  • Customize your Twitter backdrop with either a dark or light theme Pin keyword searches to your home screen for quick access to Tweets on a topic
  • Easily surface great content with improvements to Search and Discover
  • Set your language preference in settings and get tweets translated in your timeline. Now with support for 13 additional languages!
  • New Twitter lockscreen experience highlights interesting tweets on your home screen

Is it only for wp8 ??

Sent from my Q700 using Tapatalk now Free

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
myTube updated to 1.4.0.3
Full changelog:
? redesigned thumbnails
? region support
? offline playlist support
? playlist creation, editing and sorting
? pin playlist to start screen
? option to remove the app title from the live tile
? option to pin a static tile
? better translation support
? general bug fixes

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk
- Fix: Forum unsusbcribe throw exception and exit app to desktop.
- Fix: Thread refresh on new post.
- Fix: Post with incorrect bbcode does not show. Now these post show as plain text.
- Fix: App resume from tombstone crash when navigating from join view.
- Fix: Error in some cases that replies does not load correctly. Some times the post are wrong, some times the page shows "no posts". Now it will works as expected.
- Fix: app crash when launching from web smartbanner
- Fix: Some error on app initialization.
- Fix: Issues with WP7 users browsing forums with gzip compression
- Fix: Wrong pagination, this is the cause of some missing post/topics in some screens

- Add: automatically refreshing UI after like, thanks, edit.
- Add: Settings screen -> Configuration of number of post/topic per request. Notice that if you normally browse long threads or with lot of pictures, it is better to configure to 10 per page.
- Add: Settings screen -> Configuration to go to last unread post. If you wish you can now disable this feature.
- Add: Settings screen -> Light theme, you can choose dark or light independent of phone theme configuration. By default light theme is selected.

- Add: New update check. After this release, you will be notified by the app about new updates.

- Lot of fixes from users emails.
- Rewrited code to do non ui operations in background. You may notice a little speed up.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Dang, just looked at my phone and the store tile went from nothing to 5, love it!

Tapatalk
Bing Weather
Amazing Weather
Super Calendar
Tweet It! beta

edit: oops, just noticed these were already listed I think. My apologies to the thread police, who will protest the clogging of this thread by clogging it even more with their protest posts ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte