Todays App Updates

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Glance and Extras+Info both updated!!!

Edit1: Reboot your phone, there are new features :p

Edit2: you can now display own text/quote on glance or detailed lockscreen notifications (for this app which you have chosen to display detailed info on lockscreen in lockscreen settings)

Last edited:

Talk4Lig

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Edit2: you can now display own text/quote on glance or detailed lockscreen notifications (for this app which you have chosen to display detailed info on lockscreen in lockscreen settings)
How to update if store tile isn't showing numbers? (updates)

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

It's really odd. The text appears at the top of the screen, but then goes away after a bit.

VisualD

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Battery v2.4.0.0 (Enless Soft Ltd.)
Battery | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
  • Changelog:
  • [New]: Sounds for notifications and reminders - you can select a sound pack and a different sound for each notification/reminder
  • [New]: Music playback monitoring
  • [New]: Network type monitoring
  • [New]: Ability to reset statistics
  • [New]: 16 new languages - Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Greek, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Spanish, Thai and Turkish.
  • [Improved]: Improved the Italian and French translations[/size]
Now it just complains about not being able to create a background task. Anyone experiencing the same?

VisualD

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
you've disabled it in the background tasks,enable it from there
Nope, it's enabled just as before the update. I've tried restarting and all but nothing. I says that it's blocked of I have too many background tasks, but I don't have many enabled and the same amount as before. It looks like I hit a bug of some sort.

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Uc browser beta version 3.4

Some of the new features:

1.SD Card Support

Save your downloaded files to SD Card or Picture Folder for better file management.

2.Bluetooth File Sharing

You can now conveniently share downloaded files to others through Bluetooth or QR Code.

3.Photos Uploading to Facebook

4.Menu and Settings Optimization

If any body wants to join this beta program, then register yourself at
http://ucweb.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=e23f5267e26602a8ff4ca3463&id=5a3f9c8de2

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
As I know max 15 app can be used for background tasks so untick one app & tick your Battery v2.4.0.0 (Enless Soft Ltd.)
Battery | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Nope, it's enabled just as before the update. I've tried restarting and all but nothing. I says that it's blocked of I have too many background tasks, but I don't have many enabled and the same amount as before. It looks like I hit a bug of some sort.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
UC Browser 3.4 (will coming in future)
FEATURES
1.SD Card Support.Save your downloaded files to SD Card or Picture Folder for better file management.
2.Bluetooth File Sharing. You can now conveniently share downloaded files to others through Bluetooth or QR Code.
3.Photos Uploading to Facebook
4.Menu and Settings Optimization

VisualD

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
As I know max 15 app can be used for background tasks so untick one app & tick your Battery v2.4.0.0 (Enless Soft Ltd.)
Battery | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)
I tried with five. ;)
Also I now know for sure that it's a bug.

I got an answer from Enless Soft and they told me that there is a bug with the latest update and the workaround is to change the phones language to English. They have a new version that will be validated and up within 4-5 days or so. Nice to get a quick response!

Thank you for reporting this and sorry for the inconvenience.

There’s a bug in the latest version. We’ve already fixed it and released an update, but it will take some time to get approved for the store (4-5 days).

In the meantime, the only workaround (which we know isn’t very convenient) is to change the phone’s (not the app’s) display language to English.

Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

-----
Best Regards,
Yasen Dokov
Enless Soft Ltd.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo