• Fixed issue with repititive notifications

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Subway Surfers - 1.25.0.0

Follow the Subway Surfers World Tour to S?o Paulo
Weekly Top Run race and compete against players from your country
Add Edison, the Brazilian soccer kid to your Surfer Crew
Boost your collection with the iconic Banana board and cool outfits for Edison and Zoe
Reach the best Ranks in the Top Run race to get cool Awards

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I am still hoping that they will add the backspace. It has been like nearly 1.5 years and there is still no backspace.

Ahem.. It has been there from the very first version on. :D Tap the value in the display on top. Beneath 4 buttons will appear. The arrow pointing to the right will clear digits from the beginning of the value, the arrow pointing to the left will clear digits from the end of the value. ;)

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Ahem.. It has been there from the very first version on. :D Tap the value in the display on top. Beneath 4 buttons will appear. The arrow pointing to the right will clear digits from the beginning of the value, the arrow pointing to the left will clear digits from the end of the value. ;)

Bloody hell. How in the world did I not notice that before. Of course, I did not use the calculator2 as often, since I thought backspace was not there (I had kept it installed simply for it's design hoping one day it will be added). And a necessary feature like this should not be hidden. These type of necessary features should be obvious & visible, not hidden, especially, for a app as simple as calculator. 😠

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out to me. Who knows how long I would have gone without even knowing this if you had not told me. 😊

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Bloody hell. How in the world did I not notice that before. Of course, I did not use the calculator2 as often, since I thought backspace was not there (I had kept it installed simply for it's design hoping one day it will be added). And a necessary feature like this should not be hidden. These type of necessary features should be obvious & visible, not hidden, especially, for a app as simple as calculator. ��

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out to me. Who knows how long I would have gone without even knowing this if you had not told me. ��

You're welcome. :) I agree, it should be more obvious or there should at least be a help section that explains less obvious features. Well, I discovered it by doing what I always do when playing around with new apps: tapp the heck everywhere. :D

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
hike messenger
Dated 20/6/14
-In group chats you can now see the name and number of unsaved contacts.
-Ever wanted to directly message a friend on a group chat directly from the group chat itself? Now you can! Simply tap and hold on any message and you will get an option to directly message your friend!
-We've completed a marathon of bug zapping to keep things shiny and new
hike messenger | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

NTES
Dated 20/6/14
NTES | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

Jarvis (3rd update in 20 hours)
Dated 20/6/14
- Touchless control; Just say "Jarvis", followed by the command
- Improved start up speed
- Startup crash fix & InApp token activation fix
- Bug fixes
Jarvis | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb