Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

SteveSAPA

May 12, 2014
Visit site
My L1320 CV in Australia has an update ready to download. Not sure what it is but in hoping its 8.1. I will download it in about an hour once i connect to WiFi.

yokyto

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Torcher Daks023
I am sorry but I agree with Daks023. I have read carefully this thread from the beginning and it is really boring to read nearly every third question "..when we will get Cyan for 520" etc. Tell me how difficult is to go directly to MS site with support and to check if actualization was roll out for specific devices? But It doesn't matter if you are second populated country. We are not alone in this world. There are other countries waiting for update too. Number of population is not reason for to get software first. We are living in different continents and we have the same rights.

I am sorry for off topic dear members of this forum

Last edited:

Faitas

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
No Cyan yet for my l920 Tim Italy, seriously what is that for a joke, I really thought that MS is the best of the best in creating operative systems and deeply getting focused in that, not like Apple or Google, and now the only thing is focused in is to stress all his client.

Mr. Gates please come back we all miss you

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
No Cyan yet for my l920 Tim Italy, seriously what is that for a joke, I really thought that MS is the best of the best in creating operative systems and deeply getting focused in that, not like Apple or Google, and now the only thing is focused in is to stress all his client.

Mr. Gates please come back we all miss you

There won't be... the article about TIM Italy was in regard to the 1020.

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
4ynyry2a.png

Cyan coming to 520 within next 10 days(India)

brunogarcial

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Fingers crossed for AT&T 1020, they rolled the last 2 Cyan updates for the devices out Thursdays :) does anyone know the exact time AT&T started the roll out on the last thursdays? like 8am eastern?

As much as i hate to say it, i think At&t will roll cyan for 920 tomorrow rather than 1020 (i myself have a 1020 too :( ) because of more 920 users. Still, italy will start rolling Cyan on 1020s so it shouldn't be that far away...

On a very, very positive side note, maybe we get Cyan on both as it was released for two phones last week :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788