Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. There's still the whole 'why should we have to' though. For your average Joe joining developer programs, rolling back, flashing etc is moot.

yokyto

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Dave P2
when you speak about official 8.1 you are right. But you know through PD we have got WP 8.1. Differences between official and PD are really not so large. I have tested all different build and I assure you now build 899 was by far better than official build 895 speed battery life extension, however as I mentioned before some internal functions are postponed until official release will arrive. Personally I was tested L 925, two L720 and one 520 and I didn't detect any troubles.

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I think the answer is that no model will be released until ALL carriers, possibly world wide, approve a particular device then no release will be made. Otherwise it is a bit convenient that all 1520s are being rolled out at the same time etc #conspiracytheory

That is how it is looking to me, anyway.

kuldeep_kumar

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I wish Cyan for my 920 releases tonight and imagine how would I would feel when I get up tomorrow morning...no tensions nothing and will think now I rule the world coz I got cyan...lol...Microsoft do something :D

ecth

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys.
I have a 1320, recide in Germany but due to online-shopping my phone seems to be French CV (not released yet..).
Do you think it's dangerous to flash to a German CV?
I know I'd lose all my data/settings. But isn't it better as the update is made/tested for your country and mobile services in that country?
Also yes, I know, the update could be there any second, as most other european CVs do have it. But still can't wait.. (like many others here :p At least I'm not flaming against Nokia/MS xP)

accursedvenom

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Pnturicchio_10 and David P2
Cyan is a firmware and was bundled with WP 8.1 what is official software. It doesn't bring WP 8.1. within installation you got two separate files one is WP 8.1 and another is Cyan. I have WP 8.1 PD and later I was offered Cyan which was installed separately without WP 8.1. Now I have on my L925 official Cyan and WP8.1 GDR1 PD.

What region? Still waiting on tmobile US to get off their *** with cyan.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
No offense guys but how many Indians are here? like every post is when is (insert model name here) coming to India?,

Considering we are second highest populated country & WP being the second highest selling OS in the country....am guessing there are a lot, myself included.
But, when it comes to the 'when will my phone get updated' posts & threads, I've noticed its mostly by new users who don't quite know how to use the forums properly I guess.

rumpelst

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
@Daks023 no offense... Welcome in 21 century ! World is now much more than USA and Europe.... ;)

Sent from my RM-875_eu_poland_956 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di