Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

itzkavin

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Because I started this page before Nokia had their own page on their website.

The information in my post is relevant, correct and not out of date.

I have said it before and I will say it again, PEOPLE NEED TO WAIT.

Lumia 520 received the update in India.. Pls update the op..

yokyto

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
cocotutch
it is nothing against you and your info presentation on this first site . You have mentioned right information in a right time. My question dealt with repeating your site and without any comment. Way Gosh this site copied. I didn't say your info was not correct. You really know situation has changed since that time you have updated your information and there are new info. People here need to know what is new and what is going on? You really know that every information is relevant and is getting older with time. We have missing your update you have promised in the text and my guess is it would be nice if you would stated for example you have no updates from the last time you have your article updated or something like this. You know there is rumor around if there is possible to update phones running on WP 8.1 PFD you will find out positive and negative responses allegedly presented by team working on PFD. and we would like to know who is now ready to make this clear. Personally I have contacted support agent of MS and I have got answer : MS is not responsible for Cyan and ask directly Nokia support. Nokia support sad, without downgrade to the WP 8.0 it is not possible to install Cyan. My question is where is true, who is responsible. And again nothing against you and Thank you for updating us. If you feel I am touching you I am Sorry I would like to apologize myself.

palmujukka

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site

Sorry, but it isn't. The 920 hasn't yet received a global Cyan release. It's only available in

?Europe ? Germany Vodafone; Greece Vodafone; Ireland Vodafone; Italy CV, TIM Vodafone; Netherlands Vodafone; Portugal Vodafone; Romania Vodafone; Spain Vodafone; UK o2, Vodafone
?Latin America ? Dominican Republic Orange
Source: http://m.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-81-tracker

Apurv Patani

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Ok i had downgraded and then upgraded my phone to Lumia cyan....... But further if i get wp8.1 gdr1 dev preview.... Will it make my phone buggy or create any other problems????...

Juan Martin2

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Because I started this page before Nokia had their own page on their website.

I have said it before and I will say it again, PEOPLE NEED TO WAIT.

Nokia Lumia 520: Spain (CV) and Argentina (Claro) Cyan Update Confirmed Please cocotutc update

Panagiotis Fom

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
I refuse to flash italian CV onto mine, but I want to know why italian CV has it!

It makes no difference for me anyway. I am Greek, I have the French CV, I use the phone in English (cause I will want to have Cortana), so the Italian CV would change nothing. And here's what's funny: since all the languages are available to any CV, WHY AREN'T THEY ALL RELEASED AT THE SAME TIME FOR EACH DEVICE?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloist