Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Can you please say how to do it? Is it is safe to do it?

The search facility will pull up various threads on the subject, and Bing/Google more so. As to its safety - so long as you know the risks involved, follow instructions carefully, pay to attention any and all warnings, and have backed up everything etc, then yes it's safe.

Sarnadeep Ghosh

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!

In a bid to prevent thousands of threads and posts asking when your country has received Lumia Cyan or Windows 8.1 for your Lumia, I thought I'd put it all here (with permission from Laura Knotek) as a sticky, so you all can track each country's release.

Feel free to PM me, if I've missed a country here and there, and I'll add it to the list! :)

LUMIA CYAN + WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED IN:

• The Americas & Canada
  • Europe
  • Asia & Asia Pacific
  • Africa
  • Middle East

FOR THE DEVICES:

• Nokia Lumia 1520
  • Nokia Lumia 1320
  • Nokia Lumia 1020
  • Nokia Lumia 925
  • Nokia Lumia 920
  • Nokia Lumia 820 (IN SOME LOCATIONS)
  • Nokia Lumia 625
  • Nokia Lumia 520 (FRANCE, Orange ONLY)

THE UPDATE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED IN THE FOLLOWING REGIONS:

• The update is available in ALL regions.

THE UPDATE IS NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR:

• Nokia Lumia 929 (Icon)
  • Nokia Lumia 928
  • Nokia Lumia 822
  • Nokia Lumia 720
  • Nokia Lumia 620
  • Nokia Lumia 525
  • Nokia Lumia 521
  • Samsung ATIV SE
  • Samsung ATIV S Neo
  • Samsung ATIV S
  • Samsung ATIV Odyssey
  • HTC 8X
  • HTC 8XT
  • HTC 8S
  • Huawei Ascend W1
  • Huawei Ascend W2

DEVICES SUPPORTED BY WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 AUTOMATICALLY:

• Nokia Lumia 630
  • Nokia Lumia 635
  • Nokia Lumia 930

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update this list as needed, following as many updates as I can. Please PM or Post (if the thread is not locked) when the update officially rolls out in your country.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: This is for the official Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia Cyan Update. This is not in reference to Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview.

UPDATE 2014/07/03: Following correspondence with Nokia Australia: If your phone is from a different country, you will need to wait for the update to be released in that country. Changing the region will NOT work.

UPDATE 2014/07/18: The update has been suspended due to an issue with Bitlocker. It will resume soon.

UPDATE 2014/07/26: The update has been resumed.

UPDATE 2014/07/26: Approximate duration for installing the update is ~65 minutes on a fast Wi-Fi Connection..

Thanks everyone!

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
when will the cyan update be available for the 521? Answer: never

That's why I got DP 8.1 Update 1
Cyan will come sooner or later to DP users once the BitLocker thing's been dealt with. Prolly before Cyan comes to TMo Lumia phones xD. Heck maybe even gdr2. With 8.1+Cortana I'm content for now. ^-^

I like beta testing stuff :3
I'm on the Beta Labs group for Maxthon Browser too. ^-^

yokyto

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Ghos
I don't understand way somebody must a copy site which is mentioned here several times especially when this site is not updated and is not carrying any type of new info for a long time. Sorry but I don't understand that.

cocotutch

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Ghos
I don't understand way somebody must a copy site which is mentioned here several times especially when this site is not updated and is not carrying any type of new info for a long time. Sorry but I don't understand that.

Because I started this page before Nokia had their own page on their website.

The information in my post is relevant, correct and not out of date.

I have said it before and I will say it again, PEOPLE NEED TO WAIT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FraJa