Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
just gives me some instructions to boot in into recovery
it is waiting for phone and then suddenly it gives me this error
i m using windows 7 X64
Connect and disconnect your phone 📱. I think its a problem with your Windows. Perhaps you should reinstall it or upgrade to Windows 8.1? But before that, if you want, try uninstalling the phone drivers using device manager and reinstalling NSRT before you connect your phone 📱. Them check for updates. I don't think your downloaded data will be lost, it asks to keep it before uninstalling.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Connect and disconnect your phone ��. I think its a problem with your Windows. Perhaps you should reinstall it or upgrade to Windows 8.1? But before that, if you want, try uninstalling the phone drivers using device manager and reinstalling NSRT before you connect your phone ��. Them check for updates. I don't think your downloaded days will be lost, it asks to keep it before uninstalling.

he doesnt need to download the package again its on program data _nokia_packages_rm-xxx :) try flashing with ncs

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Connect and disconnect your phone ��. I think its a problem with your Windows. Perhaps you should reinstall it or upgrade to Windows 8.1? But before that, if you want, try uninstalling the phone drivers using device manager and reinstalling NSRT before you connect your phone ��. Them check for updates. I don't think your downloaded days will be lost, it asks to keep it before uninstalling.

i m now trying in my laptop with windows 8.1.1
can i copy my packages from my pc to laptop
so that i dont hav to download the packages again

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
i m now trying in my laptop with windows 8.1.1
can i copy my packages from my pc to laptop
so that i dont hav to download the packages again
Yes, but copy to the exact same folder, after installing NSRT on your laptop 💻. Mind you, connect your phone only after installing NSRT, not before that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj