Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

mikelo90

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Is out for France, Finland, Italy, UK....

Are we looking at the same page? Looks to me like there are still CV models in France, Finland and so on, waiting to be updated.
I gave in, couldn't wait any longer. Right now I am downloading *something* to my lumia 720 via NSRT, and I really hope that it is Cyan and that I won't brick my phone :D

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Are we looking at the same page? Looks to me like there are still CV models in France, Finland and so on, waiting to be updated.
I gave in, couldn't wait any longer. Right now I am downloading *something* to my lumia 720 via NSRT, and I really hope that it is Cyan and that I won't brick my phone :D

In the official site of Nokia, isn't update yet. But in navifirm, is there....
All 3058.5xxxxx is Cyan.
out.JPG

Now, look Germany in Black yet:
germany.JPG

anon(8161986)

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

did the same with my UK 820 CV took about 10 mins to install after the 1.5 gig download. re installing all the apps from the back up is taking it sweet time tho.

BOOMTING

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
did the same with my UK 820 CV took about 10 mins to install after the 1.5 gig download. re installing all the apps from the back up is taking it sweet time tho.

It definitely is Cyan, and whilst downloading and installing the update is relatively quick (much quicker than OTA by the way!), reinstalling my apps took forever.

Now I've changed my region and language settings and I have Cortana running too. :)

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Not happening i tried with Nsu n recovery from L820 downloads but fails to install.just recovers and it says update successful but im just on 8 !! -_-

Robertd12

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
And I am just sitting there and reading about all the updates for 920, 720, 820, 620 and 525 and looking and my 520 German CV which still hasn't got an update :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spunkydj