Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Aran Reaper

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
This is the same reply they are giving everyone. 'Shortly' is not the answer we expect... I asked them on twitter yday about the reason for no,OTA updates to 525 & 820, but nobody has replied.

this is soo sad that oue phone is one of the best of that time and we are last to get the update.

shreyas24

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Guys OTA update available for download as expected... Adirocks, lum5, cheers guys... Cannot update now though.. Tmrw. Cannot post screenshot for update page

Asfar666

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
L 525 for those asking about NSRT update, yes you lose all of you data but if back up you got it back all...
I am using DP and I reverted back to WP 8 once before and the update size for it in NSRT was 1.28 GB. Now I am trying NSRT again, and the file size is also 1.28 GB, so I guess it's not Cyan right? Or do I have to revert back to WP 8 and then try NSRT again to get Cyan?

Asfar666

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
No, it's available in Bangladesh too using NSRT (At least that's what i heard).

I am using DP and I reverted back to WP 8 once before and the update size for it in NSRT was 1.28 GB. Now I am trying NSRT again, and the file size is also 1.28 GB, so I guess it's not Cyan right? Or do I have to revert back to WP 8 and then try NSRT again to get Cyan?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Check the firmware no. if it is cyan?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizpis