Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

crashcondor

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Checked for an update (2:06 AM India Time) for my L820 India...and readily an update started to download...but I cancelled it bcos of low wifi balance...I couldn't say for sure it's a cyan update...may be an update to prepare mobile for a cyan update...albeit the nokia update page says "under testing" for L820 / 525...its obvious an update is being released for the remaining mobiles...ok..a last minute tip for ppls ready to download an update...charge ur battery / phone to 100 %...make room for update in ur phone ie more than 1.5 GB...have enough wifi / mobile internet balance of more than 2 gb...don't download all windows app in one sitting after update..finally thank cocotutuch for his effort...best of luck folks !!! :wink:

Anojan Sivam

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Checked for an update (2:06 AM India Time) for my L820 India...and readily an update started to download...but I cancelled it bcos of low wifi balance...I couldn't say for sure it's a cyan update...may be an update to prepare mobile for a cyan update...albeit the nokia update page says "under testing" for L820 / 525...its obvious an update is being released for the remaining mobiles...ok..a last minute tip for ppls ready to download an update...charge ur battery / phone to 100 %...make room for update in ur phone ie more than 1.5 GB...have enough wifi / mobile internet balance of more than 2 gb...don't download all windows app in one sitting after update..finally thank cocotutuch for his effort...best of luck folks !!! :wink:
Bro are you in dp 8.1 or WP8

Diniy Moktar

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Guys, sorry I am still not clear. Does anyone here update their DEVELOPER PREVIEW 8.1 to Cyan without downgrading it to 8? Do you encounter any problems after the update DP 8.1 + CYAN?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizpis