Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I've 525 CV Pakistan on Lumia Black. No OTA update prompt on my phone. So I manually checked it. It said your phone is up to date. So I changed back my region to Pakistan, restarted and manually checked for update again. Same answer.
Will I've to wait or should I use NSRT? Help!

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Even though an update is available for my country it says your phone is up to date. I did a soft reset and it said can't check for updates error 80072f8f. Now again it says your phone is up to date. Wtf!

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Apparently, the bitlocker problem has been resolved and Cyan is rolling out to various phones using the Developer Preview over the air without the need to downgrade. Can anyone confirm?

http://m.winsupersite.com/windows-p...es-releases-cyan-some-lumia-models-us-germany
Check the news fees on the site or check twitter for @gregwardo something like that. I recommend news feed. But yea Lumia 1520s and 1020s with AT&T USA with preview for developers got cyan, and German Lumia 920s with the preview on TMo got cyan too

Apurv Patani

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
So i updated my phone to lumia cyan,.....and then installed wp 8.1 update 1....and now whenever i return to my home screen it slutters a lot...and the icons too take a lot of time to load up.... Is anyone else facing the same issue??... What should i do.... Downgrade back to Lumia cyan????.....

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
So i updated my phone to lumia cyan,.....and then installed wp 8.1 update 1....and now whenever i return to my home screen it slutters a lot...and the icons too take a lot of time to load up.... Is anyone else facing the same issue??... What should i do.... Downgrade back to Lumia cyan????.....

Your supposed to hard reset after upgrading from wp8.0 to 8.1 or pd8.1.1
Not 100% of the time but 9/10 phones will need it.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
My US at&t 920 just popped up with a TINY update like 10 seconds ago. How tiny? it already rebooted and is migrating data

nevermind. language supprt seems to be working again, as a keyboard i was trying to download finally did.

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Oh for ****s sake! 3UK have gone from the "within 10 days" for the 1020 line 10 days ago back to the in-no-way-patronising "it'll be released when it's ready, no sooner". I'd restart my one man campaign but am slightly worried 3support will start threatening me on Twitter again.

AnestisL820

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i'm having a problem on getting cyan update. In the last 2 months i had wp8.1 DP+Update1 on my Lumia 620 (Greece) and had no problems. Early this morning i noticed from the official NOKIA Update site that Cyan Update is finnaly available for my device too. I used lates Nokia Software Recovery Tool to downgrade to wp8 and after that i tried to update to cyan but my phone doesn't find the update. Anybody any ideas????

ksanadokimase... kai logika den tha se katevase se Windows 8 apla tha sou valei kanonika to cyan. se mena afto ekane sto lumia 820... alliws akoloutha ta vimata edw [Tutorial] Unbrand (flash) Nokia Windows Pho… | Windows Phone 8 | XDA Forum kai kane update OTA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epoch4