Transparent Photos Tile Nokia 635, what can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Transparent Photos Tile Nokia 635

I have tried a lot of the Transparency apps and none of them cover the Photo tile , I need the Photo tile to be transparent , Even when i select no photo it defaults to my only photo in my gallery...It shows it as transparent for a second then covers it with the photo...been messing for hours and its doing my head in .....Ive even tried a transparent png as the photo but that just shows up as a black tile....
Any ideas...Nokia 635 ..Window 10...

thanks all

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Transparent Photos Tile Nokia 635

I have tried a lot of the Transparency apps and none of them cover the Photo tile , I need the Photo tile to be transparent , Even when i select no photo it defaults to my only photo in my gallery...It shows it as transparent for a second then covers it with the photo...been messing for hours and its doing my head in .....Ive even tried a transparent png as the photo but that just shows up as a black tile....
Any ideas...Nokia 635 ..Window 10...

thanks all
the trick of not selecting a photo used to work but not any more unfortunately

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

D21K

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
:grin: maybe there's something I am missing (had to actually turn on my old 635) but when I select in the photos app to show my favorites on the tile without actually having any favorites it goes back to transparent, then I change the settings back to one single picture and close the app and never see any tile again :evil: never had any problems with the app actually. :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss