Two 1520 concerns...one major, one minor.

TonyF64

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I used to have the inverted colors issue until I turned sunlight readability off. It hasn't been a problem since and I still use glance.

Will Finch

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
my phone has got inverted colours and i have no clue how to fix it, i reset my phone which did nothing. HELP ME PLESE:unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat:

NightOrchid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I used to get that when I had my old 1020, but I thought it was an issue with Pentile matrix AMOLED screens, however, the 1520 is an IPS panel, so as its already been said.. it could be linked to glance or Auto Brightness.

IMO, you should never use Auto Brightness.. contrary to the blurb, Ive found it actually drains battery and causes so many display issues.

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I've had this phone for three days now...and so far twice when I unlocked it...the lock screen was all weird. It was like high contrast or the colors were inverted? I tried to take a screen shot the second time, but it corrected itself before I could get the screen shot off.

Anyone else have or had this issue? Something to be concerned about?

This happened to me about 3 times already. First time I got scared, so I locked the screen again, unlocked it and it was okay. I also noticed the colors change when there's too much light. I disabled the Sunlight Readability option. After the update, it happened twice but it corrected itself right after I slide the screen up.

It probably has something to do with too much light since all three instances occurred outside, during broad daylight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett