Two Lumia 520's for sale w/Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I've got a couple of Lumia 520s I need to sell for $40. That's $40 for the pair, not each. One is brand new, the other is used for 5 months and is in prime condition, like new. The used model was reset to clear any data on the phone, and is ready for use. $40 does not include shipping. I'll charge only $5 for shipping if in the continental United States. Original Chargers and USB Cables included, of course.

The phones are locked to AT&T, and can be used either as a GoPhone, or on AT&T Wireless service. I am including 2 micro SIM cards to be used with GoPhone, but the SIMs cannot be used with normal AT&T Wireless. You may need to get the SIMs from the AT&T store to use the phones if you don't go with the GoPhone service.

They are both Nokia Lumia 520 models running Windows Phone 8.1. I was going to use these as backup phones, but will be using an upgraded Lumia 635 instead of the Lumia 520, so I need to sell these.

One is brand new, and removed from the original packaging long enough to update from Windows Phone 8.0 to Windows Phone 8.1 to improve user experience.

The other was used for 5 months, but is scratch free and in prime condition, thanks to the rugged armor case and tempered glass screen protector. I will include the case with the used phone, and the screen protector is already attached.

The new phone will come with a tempered glass screen protector, but will need to be installed, as it is still in the original packaging. No case for the new phone will be included.

The Screen Protector information is here: Robot Check

The information on the case is here: http://www.amazon.com/CellJoy®-Stea...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2924152
The case is the black/black model, not one of the colors.

I'm asking $40 for everything. That's 2 smartphones and 2 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for $40. I'm throwing in the armor case for free since I don't have a need for it.

PM me if you are interested, and we'll work out the details.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Update. I'm taking the used one off the list. Just selling the new one with a new Tempered Glass Screen protector.

$20 + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss