UK Cortana

Brad Rutt

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Are we any closer to getting Cortana in the UK without being a developer? I'm able to upgrade my phone (currently a lumia 920) at the end of November, I'd like to try Cortana before I make the decision of staying with Windows phone or trying another OS.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Are we any closer to getting Cortana in the UK without being a developer? I'm able to upgrade my phone (currently a lumia 920) at the end of November, I'd like to try Cortana before I make the decision of staying with Windows phone or trying another OS.
There is the developers preview which is free of charge to join. Windows App Studio - Create free apps for Windows Phone, Surface tablets and PCs | Microsoft Make an account using the same email as the one used on the phone then download the preview for developers app, sign in then tick the enroll and check for updates in the settings. Another option would be to buy the 730, 830 or buy then update the 930.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I am hoping so, the 735 and 830 have been released in the UK from new with it working and I saw the 930's are getting it, so with any luck October looks like it could be the month.

I am loath to join the developers preview, and it's been a long wait.

Bob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12