Unlocking ATT Lumia 920.

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Found a metro PCS sim today I could use to unlock the phone. After I input the unlock code it said it needed a PUK code. Input that and it said ME rejected.

I think it worked. Anyone else have to input the PUK code (got that from the my device page on att.com)

swimdng

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I met all the ATT unlocking requirements. Went to their online unlocking request site today and requested unlock code for my Lumia 920. Got the approval today and the code without problem or having to talk to anyone.

stixzadinya

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
What's all this talk about buying unlock codes? AT&T will do it for free. I use Straight Talk so I don't have an account with AT&T but I was still able to unlock the phone. I told them that I'm going abroad and would like use my phone and that I purchased my phone full price from Best Buy. I was given an unlocked code within minutes.

homieson89

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
keep trying on the att international unlock chat. they gave me the code after almost an hour and getting different reps.
Big ups to Jarrett ,att rep.
if you get this guy youll surely get an unlock code.

Puppyma Flower

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
i bought Nokia Lumia 920 Black At&t about 2 weeks ago... not yet unlocked.. if anyone can help me let me know ... thank you

Using network unlock code is the best way to unlock your network locked Nokia Lumis 920 mobile phone.If you need phone unlocking service,Try Google search.After getting unlock code if you need how to unlock phone instructions visit Mobileunlockguide.com I hope it will be very useful to you.

Lord Chabelo

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I have tried three different unlocking service providers and all have returned with code not found. Any ideas why? Any options left to me for unlocking an AT&T USA Lumia 920?

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Wow! This was painless. I bought my phone off of Craigslist and just chatted with international support. See below:

Teresa: Hello! My name is Teresa Garcia and I am an International Care Representative. I’m reading your inquiry and I will be right with you.
Teresa: I will be happy to assist you with your international concern.
M M: Thanks.
Teresa: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
Teresa: May I please have the IMEI number of the device? To retrieve the IMEI number, please dial *#06#.
M M: 353*********365
Teresa: The unlock code is 963****************0, I will provide instructions.
M M: Great
Teresa: 1 Remove the AT&T SIM card. 2 Switch the phone off. 3 Insert a SIM card from another wireless carrier into the phone. 4 Switch the phone on and enter the SIM card with PIN code, if requested. 5 Wait for the SIM unlock user interface to open. 6 Enter the unlock code (20 digits). 7 Press Enter.
Teresa: You have 3 tries to unlock the device.

That was it!

menerva

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a lumia 920, not from att, it has never been activated. I am wondering how easy it will be to get an unlock code for this phone so I can use it?