Update refusing to install

skydiverian

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Having a problem with Windows update on my Spectre X360.

Windows update has been trying to install an update for a month or so and it simply is not installing. I'm still getting all other updates as expected and they install correctly.

I'm unable to pull up the KB number since it is not installing via the settings menu but I am getting the following error message:

"There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:
Microsoft - Other hardware - Microsoft Mobile Device (Recovery mode) - Error 0x800f0102"

I'm pretty sure this started when I plugged in my girlfriends Lumia 620 last month to get pictures from it to move to her new phone. Any suggestions that will either get this update to install correctly, or stop it attempting to install and remove it, would be appreciated.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Having a problem with Windows update on my Spectre X360.

Windows update has been trying to install an update for a month or so and it simply is not installing. I'm still getting all other updates as expected and they install correctly.

I'm unable to pull up the KB number since it is not installing via the settings menu but I am getting the following error message:

"There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:
Microsoft - Other hardware - Microsoft Mobile Device (Recovery mode) - Error 0x800f0102"

I'm pretty sure this started when I plugged in my girlfriends Lumia 620 last month to get pictures from it to move to her new phone. Any suggestions that will either get this update to install correctly, or stop it attempting to install and remove it, would be appreciated.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...800f0102/eefc1d5a-2f89-4676-82fb-1d76debbd13f

this might help you :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05