USB Car Charger for Lumia?

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Since Nokia doesn't offer a plug-in 12volt USB Car Charger, thought I'd ask what other owners are using or recommend for the Lumia? Looking at Amazon, BestBuy, etc, there are a boatload of USB Chargers out there with reviews all over the board so speak up about what works well for you!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Any should work fine as long as it has the amp rating you need. I would use one that has a usb port so you can use any type of usb cord.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought a dual USB cigarette lighter adapter on eBay and use a USB/data microUSB to USB cable. With my prior SG3, the battery drained faster than it charged while using Navigation. I since learned that what would work better is a USB charging cable (I guess without data). I haven't had to use a car charger since I only used that setup on a trip a few months ago. While around town here, I'm in a car at most 1 hour and don't worry about running out of juice and charging my 520.

mogelijk

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I like buying these types of things on Monoprice. They make good quality products that typically are very inexpensive. For example, if you follow the link you will see a 1A car charger that is only $1.33; while that is without a cable, they have good quality cables for a similar price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)