Verizon HP Elite X3

cronolink2002

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Anybody know where I can find a Verizon HP Elite X3? I switched carriers recently so I can't use my old one. I like playing around with my windows phones every now and then so I'd like to get another one but I just can't seem to find them anywhere. I've seen the GSM version but not the cdma. My androids and iPhones are nice and all but I just can't seem to leave windows phone behind(even though I really really should). Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

cronolink2002

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
There actually is a Verizon version the model number is different and it supports CDMA. I did find one but I'm on the fence about shelling out $500 for a phone that is definitely at the end of its life. On the other hand the Elite X3 is still a great phone and I have all the accessories already, I had the GSM version. I tried the Android thing with the launcher and it just wasn't the same. I had a Razer Phone 2 and it's okay I guess. The speakers are junk and the launcher kills the battery in no time because it isn't designed to work on the 120hz screen. I feel like I need some kinda support group. I just can't get way from my old phones. Is it just me?

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I feel like I need some kinda support group. I just can't get way from my old phones. Is it just me?

Haha, no, I'm still using a 950XL. While I understand and accept the end is near, and I'm trying to talk myself into being excited about some of the new Android phones, I'm still not emotionally ready to switch.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
There actually is a Verizon version the model number is different and it supports CDMA. I did find one but I'm on the fence about shelling out $500 for a phone that is definitely at the end of its life. On the other hand the Elite X3 is still a great phone and I have all the accessories already, I had the GSM version. I tried the Android thing with the launcher and it just wasn't the same. I had a Razer Phone 2 and it's okay I guess. The speakers are junk and the launcher kills the battery in no time because it isn't designed to work on the 120hz screen. I feel like I need some kinda support group. I just can't get way from my old phones. Is it just me?

dear gawd 500 bucks!!! :shocked::shocked: TOTALLY not worth it, look no one likes my X3 more than I do, (have all the wallpapers I made for it as proof LOL) but it is not worth $500 and the person selling it should have his head checked, cuzz he's nuts! I swear some people are out of touch with reality :eck:

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site

Well it was/is THE best Windows phone you can get! But the world has moved on, it's an iPhone/Samsung world now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo