Video ISO on 920

sabbynair

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to choose an ISO when recording a video on a 920? I tried looking for various options and could not find any. I am on Amber.
I also have a general question on video ISOs. If the system is choosing auto ISOs, will it dynamically change during the course of the video?
If not, will it choose the starting ISO and use it for the entire video? If that is the case, I could point to a well lit area to ensure a low ISO and then use that for my entire video in case of a low light shoot right?

Thanks in advance.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
It's auto exposure but it doesn't say what exposure it's set at and it should adjust as the light changes
but it might no react fast enough so pan slowly to give it time to adjust, but that issue is usually more about being in focus than exposure.
Best thing is to test it with moving from dark to light, there is the normal bright spot but it changes to correct exposure very quickly.
There is no exposure lock so shooting in bright light with low ISO won't mean low ISO in low light -it's auto exposure and will adjust for low light.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05