VPN and folder organized music

Stimovsky

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I'm an happy owner of this new 1520. It's almost perfect, not too big, just ideal for reading and surfing.
My previous one was a N8 and I feel just like those cavemen who once realised how life becomes easier with a pointy stick. Technology, you know...
There are only 2 things that I can't get done at all.

1- I work abroad and for convenience, privacy and security reasons, I need to use a VPN. Where can I find the settings to set up my VPN IPs ?
2- I use to buy my music on CDs for years, I convert it to lossless format and I don't care about tags. I'm looking for a music player that wouldn't sort my music according to references that don't exist, but could simply play the folder I choose, and if it could decode flac and ogg, it would be exactly what I'mlooking for. Any suggestion ?

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
VPN support is supposedly coming with WP 8.1.

Like it or not, the iPod created the trend of basing media organization on tags; WP follows that trend because it's what most users are familiar with. It drives my a bit nuts that I can't use to navigate content by tags or by folders. (My old iRiver players could do that.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes