WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Unfortunately many societies still view women as second class citizens.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
Oh I know. Tradition plays a lot into these things in society. I really detest the idea of tradition for the most part. Not all traditions as there are some good ones but lots seem to carry a lot of baggage with them.

Western society is still very much a 'tradition' based society. Not in a good way either.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh I know. Tradition plays a lot into these things in society. I really detest the idea of tradition for the most part. Not all traditions as there are some good ones but lots seem to carry a lot of baggage with them.

Western society is still very much a 'tradition' based society. Not in a good way either.

It is sad, but true. Society is infinitely better when women are viewed as different but treated as equals

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if you will still be this dazzled if you live with a girl. For your sake, I hope so as you'll be camped out on the couch permanently if you don't...

who wouldn't be dazzled :p ? but sahib will not be single forever ! ...well i like to think i wont

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So about PhotoShop girl ..long story short ..she's taken. Here's the story . I sat next to her and she smiled and I asked if anyone was sitting there knowing that she sits there . We then started to talk about our projects in class and then we got to talking about Xbox and what she plays and our gaming history. It was going well 😁 . As classes started I asked her if she could help me and she said yeah . She helped me finish my cup. Anyways when I had to print out my shirt and cup and she did the same . We were alone in a room just talking and I asked her " now you can drink two cups of coffee in the morning " she laughed and said " that's true but the my boyfriend likes.coffee too "
So im there just pressing my shirt and laughed . It was the end of class and we said bye

Yeah that is it with PhotoShop girl. I think this is a sign saying dude just stop.
On a positive note I did get to hang out with taco bell girl but she had to go home. So eating alone :p
sent from my rare green linux 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So about PhotoShop girl ..long story short ..she's taken. Here's the story . I sat next to her and she smiled and I asked if anyone was sitting there knowing that she sits there . We then started to talk about our projects in class and then we got to talking about Xbox and what she plays and our gaming history. It was going well 😁 . As classes started I asked her if she could help me and she said yeah . She helped me finish my cup. Anyways when I had to print out my shirt and cup and she did the same . We were alone in a room just talking and I asked her " now you can drink two cups of coffee in the morning " she laughed and said " that's true but the my boyfriend likes.coffee too "
So im there just pressing my shirt and laughed . It was the end of class and we said bye

Yeah that is it with PhotoShop girl. I think this is a sign saying dude just stop.
On a positive note I did get to hang out with taco bell girl but she had to go home. So eating alone :p
sent from my rare green linux 830

This is all well and good, but I'm waiting for the "Sahib gets some *** again" story. College *** is better than high school *** though.

Baby steps, I suppose.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Its apparently summer here... Not really feeling it, still wearing a shirt and jacket...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is all well and good, but I'm waiting for the "Sahib gets some *** again" story. College *** is better than high school *** though.

Baby steps, I suppose.

Lol 😁 I think that was my PE highlight of the semester .
Sahib is striking out everytime he's up to bat . Man my record would send me packing out of the MLB :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss