WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I'm supposed to be doing an obstacle course next week - carrying cinder blocks, bear crawls, scaling walls, parkour over cop cars, etc. I've been exhausted at work and having been trying.

Looks like I'll get hammered. Meanwhile, the GF who has been training is anxious about the event and is going on and on about getting lots of sleep in preparation for next week.

It's gonna make some kinda story indeed. SMH...

Wow, it does sound like you have a week ahead...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

View of San Jose, Costa Rica from a mountain view restaurant.
0d7284958ab6e15c8da56b436e4919e2.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I wish an imaginary person can do my final project and assignment for me.

I'm half joking, half serious...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I don't think it's a bad device...it's just not for me. I still feel the Note 5 and 7 are my favorites.
I don't think it's bad either. I just wouldn't need the S Pen. If I were to get a Samsung device, I'd prefer the upcoming Galaxy S10 or the current S9.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I don't think it's bad either. I just wouldn't need the S Pen. If I were to get a Samsung device, I'd prefer the upcoming Galaxy S10 or the current S9.
If you do annotations of any kind you're almost required to have a stylus. I just don't think a phone is the appropriate device to do it on. I think that's why tablets/slates were made or at the very least, a proper PDA.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today is Friday...and if my schedule holds up, I'm in the field for the first of three meetings back-to-back-to-back.

It's kinda like Stanton-Sanchez-Judge going yard, but with infinitely more mileage. SMH.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today is Friday...and if my schedule holds up, I'm in the field for the first of three meetings back-to-back-to-back.

It's kinda like Stanton-Sanchez-Judge going yard, but with infinitely more mileage. SMH.
Well, in this scenario, Stanton and Sanchez went yard and they walked Judge.

Just means I have to use the time for my other work. Lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You need to be more specific than that. In the land of Trump, non Americans means non White Europeans.
OK for those not used to imperial measurements?

I always get sad when I see imperial measurements used. Makes me wonder how we can't even agree on a measurement system how can we agree on anything else? Don't get me started on electrical systems world wide, that's even more depressing...

I expect the UK will completely convert back to imperial after they leave the EU. Was their system to begin with anyway... Hence the name. Their current system is a mess between the two which makes no sense at all. Even worse it's got even older measurements for weight.

Sigh...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news everything at our property is fine. We have no damage from the storms that went through. Some people weren't so lucky and you've probably heard about the floods further south in France. I assume you did... I keep forgetting that USA news is rather insular sometimes.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's been a bit cool (low 20s) the last couple of days and it's made me a bit lethargic. Need to get over that. Got way too much to do.

That may be the problem of course. 🤣

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124