WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yup. Go listen to Taylor's "take" on Earth Wind and Fire's September if you haven't done so already. I won't spoil it for you. If you don't know the original, listen to that first.

Alright, I'll check them out later. I don't think I have listened to the original either.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Yup. Go listen to Taylor's "take" on Earth Wind and Fire's September if you haven't done so already. I won't spoil it for you. If you don't know the original, listen to that first.

A remake of "September"? Aren't there laws against heresy? You don't cover the Elements Of The Universe.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Omg guys...the date was great. I have heard of people having dates go on for hours but never experienced it until now. Let's just say that I even let him kiss me... (this is not something that I allow but the vibe and how I felt was real)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Too legit to quit?!?
Omg guys...the date was great. I have heard of people having dates go on for hours but never experienced it until now. Let's just say that I even let him kiss me... (this is not something that I allow but the vibe and how I felt was real)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Omg guys...the date was great. I have heard of people having dates go on for hours but never experienced it until now. Let's just say that I even let him kiss me... (this is not something that I allow but the vibe and how I felt was legit)
A kiss and (partially) tell episode?

Sounds like you had a really good time.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

A kiss and (partially) tell episode?

Sounds like you had a really good time.

Haha yeah I did. He proposed a bookstore date and that was super fun to start with. Then we had food and that was when I noticed that he has a OnePlus 6 (he only took out his phone to show me something at the appropriate times). We were just talking and walking for a while.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haha yeah I did. He proposed a bookstore date and that was super fun to start with. Then we had food and that was when I noticed that he has a OnePlus 6 (he only took out his phone to show me something at the appropriate times). We were just talking and walking for a while.
I feel like a girlfriend wanting more juicy details, but overall it sounds like you had a good time. Not sure about that OP6, but it sounds like he's getting a second date...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I feel like a girlfriend wanting more juicy details, but overall it sounds like you had a good time. Not sure about that OP6, but it sounds like he's getting a second date...

Haha! Yeah he is and I did! He said that it's up to me, his schedule is open. The OnePlus 6 was really cool to see. Even talked about phones, which is great lol. He's pretty nerdy and I am one of those that find that to be super attractive...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ventura harbor, California
d92d6d4152a2f5aef7daf6dfd2fa7e0d.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Mini-review! Mini-review!

Gestures are okay, actually slightly more intuitive than iPhone X (I compared them side by side).
Battery life is similar, not noticing a huge improvement. I like the battery life management option - have found a couple of battery hogs and have them on off unless the app is opened.
I like the adaptive brightness option as well, although it will take a week or so for it to learn my usage habits.

I do like the cleaner notification and pull down menu.
Other than that haven't seen anything significant. I have not signed up for digital well being yet.