WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haha at listening to 10-25%. That sounds interesting to deal with but you are probably used to her.

This is true, thanks for that viewpoint. It just feels challenging. I'm trying to see the flip side of things that if I can get the near misses, then it means it is possible to get the most important things nailed down.

You're right but I really feel like my things aren't crazy. It's not for everyone (which is fine with me), I think I'm fairly open. Never mind people who have exact height requirements and the kind of job and/or money that they want someone to be making.
Most of the women I know listen to me at 10-25%. It's just my delivery, I suppose.

If I had a $1000 for everyone woman I've heard say "what I want isn't crazy"...

Ultimately, it is up to your beliefs and preferences to do what you feel is best for your situation.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I mean I have a similar problem. I have Asperger's which means I have communication and social issues. It makes me an extremely hard person to date. That's one of the key things that I need in a relationship, someone who can cope with me. But because of one of my ex's, I've got trust issues for people who say they can cope with it (said she could cope with as dated people with Asperger's in the past, 3 days in she can't cope and we split). It therefore makes it almost impossible for me to be able to truly let my walls down. I'll be open and honest, but my walls will remain firmly up. And that seems to be making it harder as well.
I've had an ex look me dead in the eye and stated "I won't abandon you" and 6 months later did just that. Sometimes people care and can be in over their heads, sometimes people can only "talk a good game". It doesn't mean we are less lovable, it means they may not have the love that's best for us.

The ****ty part about the process is how trial and error oriented it is.

I appreciate your courage for what you've shared. I hope you find the best for for you going forward.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I mean I have a similar problem. I have Asperger's which means I have communication and social issues. It makes me an extremely hard person to date. That's one of the key things that I need in a relationship, someone who can cope with me. But because of one of my ex's, I've got trust issues for people who say they can cope with it (said she could cope with as dated people with Asperger's in the past, 3 days in she can't cope and we split). It therefore makes it almost impossible for me to be able to truly let my walls down. I'll be open and honest, but my walls will remain firmly up. And that seems to be making it harder as well.

That sounds very frustrating. I can get that though. I get that people want to try so you have your hopes up but then they realize that they can't.

I'm sorry that happened to you, I can relate. A guy that actually an ex from years ago (I learned that I had this thing years later after I was with him the first time), wasn't sure but he was apparently willing to try until he ended it like a week later, and his excuse was because of this. (To be fair, we weren't just kind of mismatched on that, we were WAY mismatched. Like I'm at 0 and he's at 150! lol)

It does sound like we can really relate on having things that we can't change about ourselves as issues when dating people. I hope that the right girl can eventually let you drop the walls a bit but you have no idea how much I understand...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Most of the women I know listen to me at 10-25%. It's just my delivery, I suppose.

If I had a $1000 for everyone woman I've heard say "what I want isn't crazy"...

Ultimately, it is up to your beliefs and preferences to do what you feel is best for your situation.

Hmm, that's possible. LOL, in your case, you know my things...and you have probably seen/heard more extreme wants. I think it's pretty tame.

This is true, as I am trying to be fairly open.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I've had an ex look me dead in the eye and stated "I won't abandon you" and 6 months later did just that. Sometimes people care and can be in over their heads, sometimes people can only "talk a good game". It doesn't mean we are less lovable, it means they may not have the love that's best for us.

The ****ty part about the process is how trial and error oriented it is.

I appreciate your courage for what you've shared. I hope you find the best for for you going forward.

That's a great way to look at it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is how out of touch I am with Microsoft at the moment and tech in general.

I have no clue what a Surface Go is other than it being a competitor to a Chromebook.

Knowing Microsoft it's probably still more expensive.
I don't blame you since msft has that America first mentallity

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup. Go listen to Taylor's "take" on Earth Wind and Fire's September if you haven't done so already. I won't spoil it for you. If you don't know the original, listen to that first.
What a horrible cover. A good example of how to ruin a great song

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

As much as I respect other's opinions, I still feel people should notch their dislike for the notch.
I just feel the notch don't not add more screen real-estate to the phone. I can understand why Apple did it looks sooooo damn ugly now we have other oems doing the same thing

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I just feel the notch don't not add more screen real-estate to the phone. I can understand why Apple did it looks sooooo damn ugly now we have other oems doing the same thing

The notch on the OnePlus 6 doesn't look as bad as some made it out to be.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know how much screen people need in hand. While I can appreciate the engineering for slimmer bezels, I don't see the great fuss. I was fine with a 5.7" 16:9 panel as I am with a 6.0" 18:9 panel in the same footprint. Screen quality is more important for me.

Android OEMs did it for the same sets of reasons Apple did. They just saw the some of the drawbacks of removing the fingerprint scanner and are pushing for Face unlock + imbedded scanners in the display. I never liked being only able to unlock the new iPhones with face or PIN only.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know how much screen people need in hand. While I can appreciate the engineering for slimmer bezels, I don't see the great fuss. I was fine with a 5.7" 16:9 panel as I am with a 6.0" 18:9 panel in the same footprint. Screen quality is more important for me.

Android OEMs did it for the same sets of reasons Apple did. They just saw the some of the drawbacks of removing the fingerprint scanner and are pushing for Face unlock + imbedded scanners in the display. I never liked being only able to unlock the new iPhones with face or PIN only.
Apple atleast can get away with the notch becuse of the tech it has but most Android oems just put the notch (excluding Samsung) becuase apple Did it . My beef is they are acting like it's a feature and a Benifit to add More screen real-estate. I can live with the notch I just think they are ugly :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk