WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There is one I am looking forward to - Oppo R17 Pro.
One is to mainly trade for a S10 - Note 8
One is for the kid's VR set - Nuu G3
The other three - two for Nigeria, one for India.

Should be an interesting bunch.

Ooh you really have quite a range here!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ooh you really have quite a range here!

Yeah, the bundle deals are kinda hit and miss. I usually try out a couple and then rest are usually spoken for. I have buyers for three. The others have their uses. If the Oppo is good, I might send it to my Dad who is using an ultra outdated Samsung J3.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It was. I did not want to see some of the people on there without clothes

Edit: When I say some, I mean all but not necessarily for the reasons one might think.
Well, some of us have enough issues with looking at their own bodies sans clothes, but I digress...

... Still, it's an interesting concept dating without clothes because I've seen many a case where the fit IN clothes looked WAY better than when the clothes came OFF.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There is one I am looking forward to - Oppo R17 Pro.
One is to mainly trade for a S10 - Note 8
One is for the kid's VR set - Nuu G3
The other three - two for Nigeria, one for India.

Should be an interesting bunch.
Sounds like a typical 99 spread...a little bit of this, a little bit of that, nothing permanent.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had a thought today about an iPhone 8 later in 2019. That won't be a daily driver, but it was just a thought.

Maybe I'll get one if Mr. Clue's tio DJT gets his southern land barrier. I think if I were to have one three total devices I would have gotten one. Again, it's a thought, nothing more at this point.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Well, some of us have enough issues with looking at their own bodies sans clothes, but I digress...

... Still, it's an interesting concept dating without clothes because I've seen many a case where the fit In clothes looked Way better than when the clothes came off.

This is true. My agreement is with the former. I'll take your word for the latter.

Yep, the concept is why I watched it. It is really interesting.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not a fan of where Google is going with the gesture navigation. It's not because I'm an old fart on this issue, I just flat out don't like their implementation.

I'll wait and see but there are times when not having the latest updates is helpful.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is true. My agreement is with the former. I'll take your word for the latter.

Now, you don't have to have seen another body to know when con games are afoot.

I know that you know about what garments lie in a woman's closet that can be used to accentuate shapes and curves...to give extra lift and separation and tauntness when otherwise isn't typically there...

Granted I've seen that stuff gets pulled on days when it is merely about how comfortable she is in her own body. And I've seen in on days when the hustle is in full swing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not a fan of where Google is going with the gesture navigation. It's not because I'm an old fart on this issue, I just flat out don't like their implementation.

I'll wait and see but there are times when not having the latest updates is helpful.

I don't think that gestures are bad, but making Android more like iOS isn't what I signed up for. I think Google is going to struggle transitioning people from Android to Fuschia OS when the time comes.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The thing is we often project visually what we want on what we see. So seeing it uncovered doesn't always mean that is better or easier...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Now, you don't have to have seen another body to know when con games are afoot.

I know that you know about what garments lie in a woman's closet that can be used to accentuate shapes and curves...to give extra lift and separation and tauntness when otherwise isn't typically there...

Granted I've seen that stuff gets pulled on days when it is merely about how comfortable she is in her own body. And I've seen in on days when the hustle is in full swing.

That's fair. I'll give you that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like a typical 99 spread...a little bit of this, a little bit of that, nothing permanent.
Ironically the current daily driver is a Galaxy SO which I definitely did not see happening. Xr gets used less than 20 minutes per day in town and quite a bit more on trips.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hey Laura, I'm researching some high end headphones. I'm leaning towards some Sennheisers the HD 599s I tested in store yesterday that sang nicely with the G7+. I plan to use them with my LG phone, either it be a G7+/V35/V40.

I also was looking into the Sennheiser HD 569. Heard good things about the HD 598, but the price difference between the 598 and 599 is minimal so I wouldn't look at the 598. I'm hearing the 599 has a better soundstage and the 569 is technically balanced. I listen to all sorts of stuff so I want a pair of cans that let's me bounce between genres when I feel like it and to settle into stuff when I feel like it too.

I had messed around with some other stuff in store, with of course the Sony and Sennheisers working the best for me with the G7+.

The Sony's I have are OK. The GF can use those as they fold up and are more for casual listening. I plan to use mine for at home and travel but I needed something that's cleaner to better enjoy the music. The RHA's as daily drivers are enough for casual listening for me.

What are you using? Do you have any suggestions?
I'm still using my Sony MDR7506. Similar to you, I listen to a variety of genres. I prefer a "flat" sound, not anything overly bassy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital