WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Will of the people is a statement of dictators...

Well he was never my PM. I was out the UK long before he became PM.

The clown went to Berlin yesterday and is in Paris today. They said pretty much the same thing to him. He has 30 days to come up with a viable alternative to the current Irish Backstop, which the UK came up with originally. Otherwise it will be a no deal situation.

If Brexit wasn't such a catastrophe it would be funny.

Basically the trade war and Brexit is what's making a mess of the economy of the moment. The trade war probably more so.

Let's just hope we don't have a real war.
Wars are often great excuses to boost economic productivity...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Ah paper clutter gets out of control so easily. It's like most of it is clunky but you need it if you are applying for something big or need to refer to something that was noted, like in a contract or so.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Wow August patch is ready to install...in the month of August for my unlocked S10e. That seems fast to me. The other day, the July patch and night mode just hit my phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm very uninspired and disinterested in getting a secondary device right now. I've got 4 options to handle the situation and while all are really good, it all feels like "meh".

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I personally don't mind the name change. I'm with libra on this one with the desert names.
The name change doesn't matter to me, really. I just continue to find it interesting how similar Android and iOS is becoming. Google is stepping up its game to poach iOS users and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
The name change doesn't matter to me, really. I just continue to find it interesting how similar Android and iOS is becoming. Google is stepping up its game to poach iOS users and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Wasn't that always their plan?

The Apple fans are hard to convert if they're all in Apple.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Wasn't that always their plan?

The Apple fans are hard to convert if they're all in Apple.
This is true. As I might have mentioned before, they have converted some with the Pixel because of the camera. I have met and interacted with some people who aren't super into tech and have switched for that reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amon manengureni