WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
The step counter on this watch is hysterical!

According to it I have over 500 steps. I've barely left my desk! I'm pretty sure I haven't walked that much. Also I checked before I sat down to when I checked a second time. I stepped over 200 steps sitting down! Yep works great!

Ah well. I didn't expect much and that's what I got.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

According to it I have over 500 steps. I've barely left my desk! I'm pretty sure I haven't walked that much. Also I checked before I sat down to when I checked a second time. I stepped over 200 steps sitting down! Yep works great!

You should take all the money you made doing those steps to go buy Greenland.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Still deciding what I'm going to do in the daily driver department. I'm seeing the Mi 9T (128GB) at some nice prices.

Having used the G7+, I'm reminded of why I liked what LG has been doing design wise. Both the V35 and the G7 are really nice designs. Too bad LG will have to make some changes for next year, if they're being serious that is.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I heard that one... that just... wow
I think we've long gotten past that stage of using those words to describe his comments.

Gotta hand it to the "will of the people". He provides great smoke screens and distractions if you want to sneak by underhanded policies.

Speaking of distractions, what's going on with your former PM old Boris?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I think we've long gotten past that stage of using those words to describe his comments.

Gotta hand it to the "will of the people". He provides great smoke screens and distractions if you want to sneak by underhanded policies.

Speaking of distractions, what's going on with your former PM old Boris?

Will of the people is a statement of dictators...

Well he was never my PM. I was out the UK long before he became PM.

The clown went to Berlin yesterday and is in Paris today. They said pretty much the same thing to him. He has 30 days to come up with a viable alternative to the current Irish Backstop, which the UK came up with originally. Otherwise it will be a no deal situation.

If Brexit wasn't such a catastrophe it would be funny.

Basically the trade war and Brexit is what's making a mess of the economy of the moment. The trade war probably more so.

Let's just hope we don't have a real war.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm supposed to be in a meeting right now but the place where it's located makes no sense to me!

Ah the joys of changing floor plans and different languages....

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

I recall sitting in the back of a Toyota 4WD to one of the smaller town. The asphalt road wasnt bad but it was bumpy in parts... apparently I did about 30,000 step in 90 minutes.. (fitbit charge2)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124