WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Sticker Shock!!!! Went to burger king for the first time in almost two years. I do not do carry out or drive thru's so I saw the dining area was finally open, I decided to stop. Got a whopper and a small drink. Almost 8 bucks. Wow, the whopper was good but not that good. May be a while before stopping again.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Sticker Shock!!!! Went to burger king for the first time in almost two years. I do not do carry out or drive thru's so I saw the dining area was finally open, I decided to stop. Got a whopper and a small drink. Almost 8 bucks. Wow, the whopper was good but not that good. May be a while before stopping again.

Hmmm dang,, a whopper does sound pretty good though!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Passed my last exam today. Almost done with the bachelor's studies.
I don't know if you call this the same way we do, but I just need to defend my Bachelor's degree dissertation and I'm done.

I will also be starting Master's program soon.

Very happy right now.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
It seems like I'm the only person I know who's willing to pay for Youtube Music subscription. It just works for me. And it isn't expensive really.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Passed my last exam today. Almost done with the bachelor's studies.
I don't know if you call this the same way we do, but I just need to defend my Bachelor's degree dissertation and I'm done.

I will also be starting Master's program soon.

Very happy right now.

Congratulations in advance!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
It seems like I'm the only person I know who's willing to pay for Youtube Music subscription. It just works for me. And it isn't expensive really.

I get it, there's a lot of music there, right? I prefer Spotify for myself but YouTube Music is a place where you can probably play way more songs.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I somehow forgot to share my 12 mini experience/review. I have had it for almost 2 months now. It basically is what I always wanted to have in a phone, including size. I'm a fan. I'm still really enjoying it. The cameras, size, and experience works well. As for the battery life, it is better than the SE for sure!

As I posted in the purchase thread, I got the purple. I'm glad that I chose this color. As for the MagSafe, I might be interested for long term cases but this does work for activities or I just do a top off if I will be out and social for an extended time. I still think it's petty that they didn't include the brick. With the 13 mini being announced now, I'm not interested at this time. I would go to it if it's confirmed to be the last mini phone they make.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I missed the beginning of the Apple event so I just learned about the updated iPad mini. The updates are enough for me, and I am interested. I don't think it will fit in my bag so I'll likely need something else to carry it in (with a case/sleeve of course). It's silly that it doesn't have a headphone jack, and that's something that I don't agree with at all. Since I'm already used to having earbuds, it probably wouldn't matter to me. I'll still watch reviews though, but I have learned with the iPhone 12 series issues that early adoption isn't always great. Maybe next year if I can resist.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
In terms of the homeownership journey, I had to deal with termites recently and that was exhausting. I used a local company and they did the job well. Haven't seen any or their evidence. I don't know if it's weird or not but I feel like I have also seen less (meaning zero) dead small bugs in my home as well. Is there a correlation?

Still haven't bought the washer, since I need one smaller than the average washer. I would prefer to buy it, have the person remove the old one, and haul that away. I feel like my dad would be upset if I arranged all of that without him being present, so I'll give it a bit. Based on the way my home is set up though, I would also need someone to move the beautiful but heavy 2 person table to access the area. By 2 person, I mean that it is so heavy that 2 people are highly recommended to move the table due to the weight.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs