WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I bought a Nokia music unlimited recharge voucher today and it was cheap! I paid INR 281, which is approximately US$ 4.5, for 3 months

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I like the Nokia music service: unlimited downloads. That was part of the reason I bought my phone. I had no clue about WP until I turned on the phone

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

Where are you located? Rain is something we're used to here and anything above 25C makes people worry about heat stroke. :p

im in Mumbai, India. The summers can get really terrible at 35C. Monsoon brings some relief.

An aunt of mine says there are only 2 seasons in Mumbai: hot and hotter.
It's true.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

im in Mumbai, India. The summers can get really terrible at 35C. Monsoon brings some relief.

An aunt of mine says there are only 2 seasons in Mumbai: hot and hotter.
It's true.

Totally understand. I lived in Townsville in Australia. In the dry season it was 32C each day, which is considered 'winter' then it was 37C in the wet season, 'summer'. 80-90% humidity. In Brisbane where I usually lived it got up to 37-38C on a regular basis in the summer. I think 32C was the normal day temperature. My first summer there we got up to 40C at one point.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We had a good monsoon this year, though it started earlier than normal. I guess that's the effect of global warming.

Probably. Lots of weird weather this year. We had a pretty cold start to the summer then it just got hot. It's finally cooler but we're still mid 20s.