WC UWA Limitations

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Just wanted to pitch this and see if this was only affecting me and if not, is there a fix.

I have a couple issues with the new WC app in that 1. In the forums, I cant reply to a majority of posts and more annoyingly, in threads I created myself. I have to download the old WC app to fulfil that need or use the quote option to write a reply and even that doesn't work every time.
2. Since the last update to the new WC app, im not longer able to reply to comments from the notification centre because rather than show rich information in the notification, I simply get the generic new notification alert.

Any ideas? Im going to uninstall the app to see it that resolved things.

Nicholas Ek

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
The second one is a bug introduced by the latest update (that removed the beta tag).
For the first one, I haven't experienced it, but I don't browse the forums that much, anyway.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
The second one is a bug introduced by the latest update (that removed the beta tag).
For the first one, I haven't experienced it, but I don't browse the forums that much, anyway.

Thanks for clearing that up, was driving me nuts. Re the forum stuff, i guess i will have to be patient. Thanks again.

MBY

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Usually I can't reply or post in the forums in the app. Haven't been able to since Day 1. I'm logged in with my MS account if that matters. Ironically, on this thread the reply button was not grayed out for once!

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Usually I can't reply or post in the forums in the app. Haven't been able to since Day 1. I'm logged in with my MS account if that matters. Ironically, on this thread the reply button was not grayed out for once!

Lol, not greyed for you but greyed out for me and its my own post, lolz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05