Weather app for 920 with WORKING live tiles?

lottidah

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Amazing Weather HD (paid version) works well for me. The tile didn't update automatically the first night, but has updated hourly since then for me.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
There's a new app that I just discovered with two live tiles next to each other you get hourly predictions on your home screen! It's called AAA weather. There's a free version and a paid one. Try it its my new go-to weather app!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
My Weather Channel Live tile only changes when I got into the app. Doesn't update ever.
Do not pin the app to the Start screen. Instead go into the app, locations and edit a location so that the Live Tile is enabled. You can also select (limited selection) what appears on the front and back of the tile. This new Live Tile will update without you having to go into the app.

Noesitium

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The german App "Weatherpro" works great and was by the way the most precise weather app for iOS!
I also use WeatherPro on all my devices including Windows Phone.

It is the most accurate weather app I have ever tried and it looks great also.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

jonathanbailie

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Another vote for Amazing Weather HD. Works well for me, and has tons of info available on the tiles, in different sizes. There's also great lock screens available as well.

I use both the lock screen and the larger live tile, and they both update regularly.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk for Windows Phone 8

jonathanbailie

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Bing Weather all the way!

I'm actually trying out Bing Weather for my home screen live tile right now. I love the clean look of it, although in still using Amazing Weather HD for the lock screen. Bing Weather doesn't have the largest tile support right now, and it doesn't have a lock screen feature, either.

I still stand by AMHD for a nice, clean weather experience though. On another note, if Bing Weather makes a few changes, like a large live tile, or even a flipping medium tile, along with lock screen/bing images support, I'll probably switch.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk for Windows Phone 8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria