What a Letdown- Massive Weight, Thickness

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I was just thinking of the Dell and actually checked the dimensions. And as someone who still owns a few, its heavier than my 900 but because of the curved surfaces it fits so well in the hand you dont really notice the weight. I think the same will apply to the 920 for most people who arent frilly girls! :cool:

yep, as I've noted previously, my DVP is both thicker AND heavier than either the 900 or the 920. And I've never had a problem with the size of weight so, I'm definitely looking forward to getting my hands on a 920 as soon as they are available.

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
It is the heaviest flagship among the competition and that's gonna be a strike against it in the tech blogs, I feel. Still, if I can get all the goodies that comes with the L920, and seeing how the L900 felt just right, I can't see how the slightly added heft will affect daily usage all that much unless your wrist is so weak it can only handle phones that are positively anorexic.

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
To the OP: DON'T BUY IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. Simple as that. You do understand the thinner phones are a lot more prone to damage from flex? I hear the iPhone5 will be thinner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul89895