- Nov 1, 2012
You might have noticed some members have an 'Ambassador' tag under their username. If you've come here to learn more about them, good on ya!
Ambassadors have been hand-picked by our volunteers and team leads for their knowledge, desire and passionate support of our communities. They take it upon themselves to welcome new members and answer any questions they have in a timely manner, among other things. Basically, they're awesome members that provide a warm and welcome voice, and helpful/knowledgeable advice.
Our Ambassador Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Welcome new members on a daily basis in our Introductions forum (and elsewhere!)
- Be friendly, warm and inviting.
- Maintain a high level of activity in our forums (our team average is 15 new threads per month and 10 posts per day)
- Ensure no new thread/question goes unanswered!
- Be a champion for Windows Central and Mobile Nations
Who is on the Windows Central Ambassador Team?
Team Leader: @Guytronic
- Chintan Gohel
- abhishek singh21
If you have interest in joining this team, see our volunteer application thread!