What color type cover keyboard are you getting with your SP3 ?

Ray Shum

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting for a white one only because SP3 itself is white. Why not MS provide both black and white version of SP3??

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site

Any Maroo should be considered as a short term solution at best.... fake leather over cardboard core. The glue holding the two together loosens up after a while and the elastic on the other side is too stretchy. It's a shame they don't offer a "premium" version as the work that went into developing the "frame" holding the unit is the best out there. Flexible yet soft and protective.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I got the cyan too. For me though there was no hesitation. It was the color that stood out more than red or blue. And besides, it matches my cyan/charcoal Incipio Dual Pro case I have on my Icon.

How is that case btw? I got a nillkin for my 1520. Has the raised camera hump. Does the incipio cover camera well?

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Any Maroo should be considered as a short term solution at best.... fake leather over cardboard core. The glue holding the two together loosens up after a while and the elastic on the other side is too stretchy. It's a shame they don't offer a "premium" version as the work that went into developing the "frame" holding the unit is the best out there. Flexible yet soft and protective.

False. I owned the SP2 version of the case and it's made with REAL leather and it's a quality build overall. Cardboard? Lol umm no. Maybe you're thinking of another case.

Did you even click on the link I posted? It says right in the specs/description that it's made from real leather.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
False. I owned the SP2 version of the case and it's made with REAL leather and it's a quality build overall. Cardboard? Lol umm no. Maybe you're thinking of another case.

Did you even click on the link I posted? It says right in the specs/description that it's made from real leather.

From their website...the Surface case page....first line for the red case.

"Made from high quality synthetic leather"

FYI..."synthetic" equals "fake." Their FAQ page states that all of their cases use high quality real leather...so just this one case is synthetic? Maybe.

FYI part 2...I owned the same case for my iPad and while, as I mentioned, I think the holder itself is well engineered, the "leather" portion is indeed wrapped around a cardboard core and yes, it did start to fall apart and peel away in less than 6 months....this is how I know.

Glad you have had a different experience.

daveyp225

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I really wanted the blue but it was not in stock. So I grabbed black. I'll periodically check back and might do an even exchange. Black looks really nice though

Green Onion

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I grabbed a red one, although I did consider both the purple and the black. It's a very nice red, not too bright, not too dark. It does collect dust though. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pah66