What do you love most about volunteering at Windows Central?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Always love to get feedback - would love to hear what you love most about volunteering here at Windows Central!

Don't be shy, and heck, do feel free to share any negatives as well - I value the feedback and taking it to heart is the only way we're going to get better!

Can't wait to hear what our volunteers have to say! Thank you in advance!

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
I just enjoy helping people with their technology problems. I've always had an interest in technology which means I've always been the go to person to help with friends and family and this is just a natural continuation of that.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I really like the sense of it being a community. I started visiting the site (wpcentral) back in 2013, before I had even gotten my own Lumia. I also loved tinkering with new tech (when I can afford it), and when the site morphed into windowscentral, I knew it was going to be glorious.

Also, it's nice to help others out with simple fixes that might make their life easier.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I do not have that much knowledge or experience with computers or phones but when I can offer a solution I try to help,especially when I had a similar problem and had found a solution for it. I like it when it works out for others .
We need computers and phones for so many things so a bug or something that does not work properly is problematic.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I really like being able to help and also interact with other people interested in the same tech as you. The community here is pretty cool too.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I enjoy the community members here. They are more friendly compared to other forums. I also just enjoy helping people because, not only do I help to solve something, but hopefully I learn something new too. Thanks everyone.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy the community members here. They are more friendly compared to other forums. I also just enjoy helping people because, not only do I help to solve something, but hopefully I learn something new too. Thanks everyone.

Well this just made my day. We do have a friendly bunch around here - I won't have it any other way!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think we do have a very strong sense of community here. Most of the users came in for Windows Phone and that is a tie that binds.

If I can in some small way help foster that sense of community and make users feel welcome here no matter where they are coming from, that is a good day indeed.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Helping or trying to is always good.
I'm fearful my advice might lead someone into ruin though.

Things I find fascinating about volunteering as a mod are attempting to gauge a members wants and needs by their style of participation.
Another thing I really like about here is gaining bits of knowledge from a vast like minded forum community.

We all share so we all move forward.
Simply awesome!

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I think we do have a very strong sense of community here. Most of the users came in for Windows Phone and that is a tie that binds.

If I can in some small way help foster that sense of community and make users feel welcome here no matter where they are coming from, that is a good day indeed.

I found the AC forums somewhat fragmented compared to the WC forums but I suppose that is because of the different types of Android phones that are available.

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I found the AC forums somewhat fragmented compared to the WC forums but I suppose that is because of the different types of Android phones that are available.
Right.In android central there are different kinds of fans like Samsung fans,LG fans etc.In windows central there is windows fans

Sent from mTalk

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I follow the insiders build, riding the fast ring. Sooo.... I'm asking if any of you on other rings.. Like slow or release.. @ mention me so I can update them threads accordingly thanks lol..

Sorry James taking thread a little off topic ...

Sent from mTalk on 950XL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo