what is the L520 display like ?

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
^^^ agreed! The one on 620 is brighter and better and has clear black display. 520 is a bit dull(colors) in comparison but it will be better than 620 in battery life.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Today I held a 520 next to my phone (htc EVO 3D) the lumia was noticeably more vibrant and brightness was about the same though clarity was a little worse but you really have to look to notice. (test was done buy viewing the same photo on both phones next to each other (sent 2 photos buy blue tooth as test samples)

Then I went to look at a L925 and I felt that the colours in the photo were far to over saturated and didn't look natural. But boy does it make the home screen look good.

Conclusion: the Lumia 520 display is perfect for MY needs. I was just disappointed about the blue tooth, you have to switch the blue tooth on before clicking share on the image, otherwise it doesn't show blue tooth as an option to send by. If you are wondering, you click share on android, select blue tooth and the phone will ask you if you want to turn on blue tooth, click yes and you done.

Note: I had to go to cellc to find a 520 with battery life in it as none of the normal tech shops had a charged model.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria