What should be your ideal phone?

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
What should the specs off your ideal phone be? Please keep it realistic, for an extreme example, not 64GB ram and 16 core processor :winktongue:

I think this should be mine:
Processor: quad-core processor (no need for more now)
RAM: 2GB (no need for more now)
Display: 4,5", AMOLED, WXGA (1280 x 768), Gorilla Glass, Super Sensitive Touch, Curved glass (I prefer amoled and not too big phones. I don't feel a need for 1080p)
Camera: Something around 20mp (for the ability to zoom/crop, but not more to keep it thinner)
Colour: Blue
Material: Polycarbonate
Storage: 32GB (I don't need more)

So, what would you like? :grin:

Finickydesert

Banned
Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
What should the specs off your ideal phone be? Please keep it realistic, for an extreme example, not 64GB ram and 16 core processor :winktongue:

I think this should be mine:
Processor: quad-core processor (no need for more now)
RAM: 2GB (no need for more now)
Display: 4,5", AMOLED, WXGA (1280 x 768), Gorilla Glass, Super Sensitive Touch, Curved glass (I prefer amoled and not too big phones. I don't feel a need for 1080p)
Camera: Something around 20mp (for the ability to zoom/crop, but not more to keep it thinner)
Colour: Blue
Material: Polycarbonate
Storage: 32GB (I don't need more)

So, what would you like? :grin:

Similar specs but 5 or 6" screen, and 64GB with a microSD slot

?????????
Running out of space or need somewhere to store your files, try Copy and start with 20gb at: https://copy.com?r=alYmf1

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
A Lumia 1020 with Qi built in, 64gb and a ?SD slot. They can even build the body out to be flush with the lens, the bulk wouldn't be an issue for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre