What type/genre of music do you listen to?

rdd07

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
What type of music do you listen to or genre?

MINE is:
Ranging from Hip hop to jazz, so pretty much including country, rock, techno, pop, rnb and the list goes on, except metal and hard screaming rock.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Rock, Blues, Metal, Love me some Stevie Ray, Kidd Rock, and Godsmack.... That is all for now...:winktongue:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I like listening a variety of things depending on mood and if I'm out and about.

When travelling on bus/train/walking, I usually listen to Red Hot Chilli Peppers or Blink 182 or something similar. I like listening to stuff like Tiesto for workouts. When I feel I need to chillout I listen to OneRepublic or old school stuff from Motown. There are some others, but these ones came to mind first

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Syd Barrett is my number one, the very definition of a flawed genius.

Otherwise, prog rock and British stuff - so Pink Floyd, The Clash, The Jam, Arctic Monkeys - that kind of thing. Outside the UK, The Killers are decent.

zombiegrrl86

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I typically listen to viking/folk metal and classic rock. If you're curious about Viking metal, check out t?r, vintersorg, forefather, or eluveitie :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I like pretty much everything. It all depends on my mood and what I'm doing. The only thing I won't listen to is opera. My favourites are progressive rock and jazz.

Last edited:

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Mostly rock, and mainly stuff from the '90s (grunge and alternative rock). Some of my favorite bands are Local H, Queens of the Stone Age, Soundgarden, Heatmiser, Modest Mouse, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, and the list goes on. Not really a fan of rap, but I do like Del the Funky Homosapien.

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Nu Metal, Alternative rock, Metal, Hair Metal, Classic rock... Anything with guitars really. I also do alot of Electonic styles, Techno, Trance, Dubstep, House, DnB, Classical music, Jazz, Rap.

My Favorite bands are Korn, Deftones, Metallica, Staind, Pantera, System Of A Down, Marilyn Manson, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Johnny Cash, Scorpions, Sponge, Sweet Lee Morrow, Headshop, Nero, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Weird Al, Skrillex, Smashing Pumpkins, The Beatles, Alice In chains, Linkin Park, A Perfect circle, Tool, Ice Cube, Chevelle, Flymore, Flyleaf, Ramstein, I.C.P., The Offspring, Sugar Ray, Anthrax, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Transiberian Orchestra, Lil Troy, Tech n9ne, JDevil, Datsik, Godsmack, DMX, Snoop Dog, Ice Cube, Nirvana, Limp Bizkit, Bassophonics. Theres still more, but this is enough for now. :D

happynoodleboy

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I mostly listen to metal but also enjoy listening to classic rock, blues and jazz music. Not a big fan of rap or country music.

My favorite bands are Metallica, Pantera, Between the Buried and Me, August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Unearth, Killswitch Engage, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Coltrane.

shaan sarode

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like my 8th grade ipod @happy!

I like to keep my choice open but folky pop on cloudy days ambient shoegaze or electro disco pop on sunny days and maybe something r&B ish at night with da girl

Sensonic

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Mostly hard rock / heavy metal 'coz Finland is the land of heavy metal ;)
I also play that kind of music in our band. Well, sometimes I listen to jazz, classical, fusion, blues and even some disco/dance music.
Don't like country or hip hop/rap (except Beastie Boys etc.) music at all :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte