Honestly I've been stuck in the fallacy of switching between music streaming apps time and time again and ultimately your best bet is Google Play Music. Why?
1. Offline and Online music all in one library. Only music service to offer this which is amazing.
2. More music selection, that is if youre a fan of hip-hop/rap like me. Spotify is extremely limited in this area
3. This is little known, but you can download a play music app from the windows store for your windows 10 laptop. The app is unofficial but ultimately the same experience. (Type "Get GPMDP - Microsoft Store" on any search engine to find the app)
4. Don't trust Amazon, they are borderline snakes despite their customer service. I've done a study for my senior thesis and the vast majority of PRIME products shipped and sold by Amazon increase in price immediately after the order is confirmed. This goes under the radar because nobody buys the same thing twice, but it's astonishing never the less.
Not to mention, PRIME Music used to come along with a standard Amazon prime membership. They changed that as soon as they had enough committed subscribers however.
5. Google. Google. Google. Have they ever honestly failed us with reliability? Think about the market and amount of services everybody uses subconsciously. YouTube, Gmail, Chrome Browser, Google Search Engine, Theyre the sole operators behind the Android Operating System and they will never sell out or make unnecessary collaborations like with what we saw with Groove (R.I.P.)
Groove Music Pass subscriber here, fully invested in MS ecosystem including a 950XL. I'm a big fan of Groove and disappointed to say the least, but it is what it is. Starting to look around at options but so far, nothing appears to be a direct replacement. No OneDrive integration with Spotify and it looks like the app is garbage on Windows 10 Mobile. Similar situation with Amazon Unlimited which would be my first choice b/c they're the only other ecosystem I'm invested in. It would be nice to hear Spotify at least announce a UWP b/c the tone deaf MS statement makes it sound like they're doing us all a favor and there's a partnership with Spotify in the works. But I read the FAQ and I don't get that impression. So what's everyone doing? Any option that has what makes Groove great: an unlimited music pass with support for local/offline listening, OneDrive integration, and it works on all Windows 10 devices??