[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Recently I am facing a new problem (probably after the update). Whenever I try to change my WhatsApp dp, dialogue box appears saying the image is too small, please select an image with height and width of more than 192 pixels. The pictures are of standard quality(taken from the phone's camera). Sorry, if this problem has already been discussed here.

okusai3000

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

i'm not getting notifications on my lumia 520 using Whatsapp over Wifi network...

I powered off the device several times and it didn't work.

?What about you guys?

asylumxl

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I received another update just a short while ago which bumped the version ever so slightly. Not sure what it changed though.

woutwout

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site

Latest Whatsapp update 2.11.504.0 solved the small photo problem for me (Lumia 1520).

albertopuente

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

got the update, tried it on mi lumia 925 and sending pictures seems to work ok.

(btw, my first post, may not be my last)

shelzds

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

wp_ss_20140601_0001.png how to get this green whatsapp tile? in my phone its just default tile color.

mamadamin

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site

hi
10" ago i recieve an update for whatsapp
about less than 10 day ago i revieved another update!!
this is 3th Update for whatsapp
very good

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Guuys I received video from friend (android user if matters) but its black and white on my phone, any idea why is that? She said it's colored on her phone..she recorded it

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

Guuys I received video from friend (android user if matters) but its black and white on my phone, any idea why is that? She said it's colored on her phone..she recorded it

try getting through bluetooth. if it remains same, then something problem with the video decoding (or encoding may be...it's android after all, we cannot trust the app she used).
if it comes coloured via bluetooth, then we can say something fishy with whatsapp (assuming u have received it thru whatsapp as u posted in whatspapp thread.).

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site

The update brings new features but i will say what is cool.. Like integration with Cortana.. I think its the best for WP 8.1 like how WPC integrated with Cortana(i personally like WPC integration like reading the headlines searching opening messages) so how about watsapp in Cortana like command "watsapp message billy on my way" or"watsapp read my message from John"it will be cool.... Try to integrate it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h