[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Can we now send email chat easier like android in WP the whole history is shown.. in beta version of the application multiple selections is enabled long before can anyone check whether this also possible ?

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Any of you guys notice an improvement with battery life on the beta because I swear my phone can last all day if I don't use whatsapp(or fb messenger) and when I use it it'll heat up like crazy. I have a Lumia 830 btw.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Any of you guys notice an improvement with battery life on the beta because I swear my phone can last all day if I don't use whatsapp(or fb messenger) and when I use it it'll heat up like crazy. I have a Lumia 830 btw.

I'm betatester and have the same issue like you but with Lumia 925. I reported it already some weeks ago, actually there is no improvement for me.

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
There is never a change log from the devs. Btw not every build include new features!!! Just bug fixes or updated strings in every native language.
Thanks... Anyways, it is always good to know that it is being updated to perfection as this will make the public release smooth and glitch free 👍

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks... Anyways, it is always good to know that it is being updated to perfection as this will make the public release smooth and glitch free ��

My guess is they actually translate every string in native languages, but not every string is translated at WhatsApp Translation and they wait for the translation for the users, maybe that's why no public update at the moment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99