WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Dear all,
I want ask something that very annoying on my whatsapp lately. I always got this notification :

View attachment 53003

My signal strength is full (3G /H+) and sometime I use Wifi. I got this notification about 5 times a day and have to reboot my phone continually.
This is an internet connection problem or is there another problem?

*Lumia 920
*Whatsapp Ver.2.11.344

May be You got a call in between :) or the Net connection was terminated and reconnected :p
in both cases it may appear..

Atul Guleria

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I am having Nokia 720 Lumia: - From last 3 days I observed that whatsapp is not working, when I open the app, messages start rushing into my phone. In short, whatsapp is not working in background with no notifications. I have checked the settings also; all are ok. Please help.

Atul Guleria

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I am having Nokia 720 Lumia: - From last 3 days I observed that whatsapp is not working, when I open the app, messages start rushing into my phone. In short, whatsapp is not working in background with no notifications. I have checked the settings also; all are ok. Please help.

dinesh84d

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Previously, we had a limitation of not able to share videos from camera roll. Now we can, but it gets cropped to 16MB, resulting in partial video.

What I want is : To be able to send full videos from my camera roll which are normally above 30 MB (duration 20-22 sec). Is it possible to use windows phones own compression tool which is used by OS while mailing the videos? If I send a 30 MB video via mail, it compresses automatically to 4-5 MB file with low resolution. Is it possible, I can make low resolution videos from my default camera or Nokia camera?

What I already know is : I can do it from whatsapp itself but it is painful to open camera in whatsapp if we want to record something for whatsapp sharing. I know, that I can share the skydrive links for those videos.

I simply want to be able to compress and send my camera roll videos through whatsapp.

Jerrycw

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
How can I mute group chats notifications completely? There is only option to mute group notifications for a period of time. Sometimes people in the group may sleep later than I, I don't want to be waken up by casual chats.

tejedor1967

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I a previous release a Whatsapp folder appears in my camera roll. Great, all pictures are stored automatically. Now in 2.11.344 they stop storing the pictures automatically and when I when to the photo/image in the conversation and click on "store" ("guardar" in my spanish release) the phone does nothing and I'm not able to store the image... at all. So neither automatically nor manually.

I must say I have 12 GB of free space in the phone.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Guys I'm having an issue uploading pictures, its not uploading at all. Any ideas? Date+time are correct, and I'm doing it as always. Weird, any help?

lupo84

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm having some notifications issues... It doesn't notice a damn nothing, it does only when the app is open... What's wrong???? Does anyone know how to solve it???

monotheist

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
In Foursquare when we click on Get Directions, we are given an option to Open in Here Drive or gMaps[Or any other mapping software]

But when someone shares a location in Whatsapp, it opens in an internal map which is not as good as Here Drive, can whatsapp have a similar functionality where it gives options to use any mapping software we have when we open a shared location?

weightypillow

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I agree... Must be server related.. I'm not too sure because its quite frustrating to go into the app to actually receive the messages .. I have a lumia 925 so my phone is quite new too

bgmaheshh

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I am not getting notifications for whatsapp on my L920(with GDR2) but when i open the app the msgs gets updated and i am able to see the recent msg's.
I cleared the temporary files, re-installed the app and added it to the lock screen but still no change
please help :(

Paveen Kumar T

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I am also facing the same notifications issue with whatsapp on my Lumia 720.
When i open the app, then only i get all msgs. before it was working flawlessly.

Please update the app or provide a solution ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria