Whatsapp update coming in 9 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moin Syed

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Very very annoying app.

Still cant understand why it takes so much time to update the app, even when there are so many negative comments in the store.

dcuk7

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
What the hell happened to this app? I sold my ATIV S a few months ago and bought an iPhone 5. Now I've passed the iPhone to my gf and got myself a Lumia 925 and the app is atrocious! Notifications are all over the place. I get notifications I've already had and notifications relating to completely different messages! I had an image sent to me this morning and it wasn't until my gf text me to check my Whatsapp that the image came through.

It worked ok when I had the ATIV S and it was rock solid on the iPhone. Shocking!

germao

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
My battery is crap, it doesn't long even 10 hours. Now I don't have whatsapp (I requested too many times my confirmation code and I,have to wait for the support to reset my account) and believe me, the battery life is much much better now

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp has been functioning sporadically for the awhile now after the recent update, when i say functioning - a few days it would be fine messages would be sent and received instantly same applies to pictures. However some days messages do not get sent or received after several hours of the event. The worst one was yesterday I sent a message in the morning and it was only sent this morning! WOW.. what the heck happened lol. This has never happened before. I guess server issues?? if it was with App it wouldn't be this sporadic there would be a pattern to it.

Voxophone

May 28, 2013
Visit site
According to Twitter, the update may come in the next few days. Fingers crossed!
WhatsApp_July_Update.jpg
(I blacked out the names and pictures, just in case people don't wanna have their names/pictures all over the place).

Arjun KR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp drains battery,I used to get 1 complete day on my 620,but eversince I started using Whatsapp battery gets depleted in 4-5 hours

ArjanNL

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I thought that person would have a good source, but probably I'm wrong

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk 2

Let's hope, but last few months the were several "sources" unfortunately none were official.
but it's about time that this ****ty app gets a worthy update for wp.

ArjanNL

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
"the taos hum" is a WhatsApp Beta tester! So I guess he should have some idea when the update would come!

Okay.. many of us were beta tester for facebook. did anybody saw the official release v5 coming?
Not trying to be negative here...but losing a bit of hope for the wp..same like MS update like GDR2. Why does it take so long en with in my opinion so little new features of improvements.. but thats an other story. This topic is about whatsapp :)

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Jokes apart, whatsapp is really malfunctioning since the last 2 weeks. ..msgs don't go, old msgs come again ad again, extremely laggy and buggy.

Can someone plz find out What's Up with Whatsapp?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCC