When did Microsoft become the innovative one?

thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
what does that mean ? or better yet, can you describe what you're referring to ?

Not sure if somebody already replied to this or not but I'll give you an example. Yesterday I was wanting to run ccleaner on my computer so I went to the start menu and typed 'ccleaner' and found I didn't have it installed so all in the same window Bing gave me the homepage to download ccleaner.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Lurchorama

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if somebody already replied to this or not but I'll give you an example. Yesterday I was wanting to run ccleaner on my computer so I went to the start menu and typed 'ccleaner' and found I didn't have it installed so all in the same window Bing gave me the homepage to download ccleaner.

Ahh - gotchya :)

Lurchorama

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
*For me* at least; I think the biggest innovation in the tablet arena has been bringing a *proper* OS to tablet form.
Yes, there has been laptops with touch screen that swivel and sit flat before - but they're still the size of a laptop!
Using my VivoTab has been a revelation!

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site

great explanation, my apologies for assuming you market speaking some buzz words the first time.